Popular Posts

Saturday, August 30, 2014

(New Topic) School starts along with all the great things about being a Teacher!

  #6  School starts along 
with all the great things about being a Teacher!


August has come and gone.  The start of school was great.  Most of my students are onboard with good singing behaviors and great attitudes this year.  I appreciate that!

When a teacher works hard all summer getting her classroom ideas and changes made, it is refreshing to know I have students to return to who love singing as much as I love teaching it!

I have a favorite quote that I love and constantly sticks in my mind as I meet the 6th graders and newbies in each grade or class.  

"Effort does not require Talent"

I encourage you and the rest of the returning musicians to be strong with your efforts, because you will become an excellent singer.  I am so proud of my students who set the example, strive to be classroom leaders, and who demonstrate the rehearsal behaviors that make them the best they can be!  It is easy to be a class clown. It is easy to be disrespectful to yourself and others.  It is easy to get into trouble.  The students who achieve know how to handle themselves and contribute!  Those are great characteristics!  

Be someone with great character!  You'll go along way!
Blessings, SD






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you want to add anything to the topic or ask a question.