Popular Posts

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hello to the world of blogging,

I love Music.  I love what Music does for people. 
I feel like Music is my best friend.  And I love learning and sharing anything about Music Education, especially singing!


Blogging is something new to me and so for this first blog, I'm gonna keep it short.  As an introduction; My name is Stephanie, I'm a music teacher, a mom of three, a girls' golf coach, a youth/ music leader at a sweet church, a big sister of three, an aunt, a photographer, a singer, an instrumentalist, a writer, a technology nerd, and a happily married woman for 25 years.


So, I'm gonna have a lot to share and blog about.  Music means more to me than just the plain old definition you'll find in the dictionary.  It has been a part of my life like my two wonderful sisters since I can remember and is a part of how I think, live, and love others. 

May this space on the internet be one of positive energy, education, and God's gifts through sharing ideas and learning from one another. 

Blessings, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you want to add anything to the topic or ask a question.